Owning your dentistry office is a challenging but lucrative venture that calls for unwavering resolve and commitment. You are now a business owner in addition to being a dentist. Therefore, you will need to handle your dental practice’s commercial operations, which include human resources, finance, marketing, and more.
Let’s walk through the procedure on how to start a dental practice in Singapore step by step.
The procedures for starting a dentistry office in Singapore are listed below.
- Get ready for your dental office business strategy
- Make a name for your dentistry clinic and a logo.
- Choose a location
- Pick the appropriate corporate structure.
- incorporation of a dental practice
- License and Documents
- MOH examination
- A list of the equipment
- Select a program.
When should you open a dentistry practice on your own?
Before considering opening their practice, most dentists would have at least a few years of experience working in a dental group or as an associate dentist. Before leaping, keep the following conditions in mind:
- A good business strategy for a dental clinic
- necessary financial resources
- Proficiency in dentistry and customer service
- There are no commitments to your current employer and no legal repercussions.
You are prepared to open your own dental office if you have all of the prerequisites above met and are mentally ready.
Setting up a dental office follows identical procedures to setting up a medical office.
If your dental company has many locations, each location needs its license.
A dental practice’s expansion is similar to that of a service-based company. One could even argue that expanding a dental practice is more complex than starting one because so many intricate details are involved.